The 2023 Fire Congress will provide meaningful opportunities to network with the wildland fire community and showcase your agency, business, or organization.
The 10th International Fire Ecology and Management Congress will engage attendees in presentations, workshops, field trips, fire circle discussions, and networking for 5 days this fall in Monterey, California, USA. We expect approximately 500 scientists, managers, students, and professionals to attend. We will also offer a mobile/virtual platform to expand audience reach for sponsors and exhibitors.
The Fire Congress is a unique opportunity to
- Connect with an international audience
- Share information and develop new relationships
- Demo new technology or products
- Gain support for your agency or organization
We offer several sponsorship levels to meet your needs, including in-kind contributions or sponsorship of certain events or activities (e.g., breaks, entertainment, field trips, scholarships). If you would like to discuss benefits or create a customized sponsorship package, please email Annie Oxarart at [email protected].
How to Commit
- Complete the online sponsor/exhibitor form. This form has an area to upload your logo and other information so we can start recognizing your support right away.
- For exhibitor payments or for bronze and silver sponsorships: You can use our online payment system by clicking the link below which links to the AFE online store. Look for the correct sponsorship level and click “add to cart.” You will receive a receipt by email after the payment processes.
- For payments of different amount, or for gold and platinum sponsorships: Email [email protected] for additional payment options.
- Waived Registration: Register at https://afefirecongress.org/registration-details/ and select “Waived Registration” to use the waiver(s) that come with your sponsorship or exhibit booth fee.