Create meaningful networking opportunities for attendees and showcase your agency, business, or organization to the wildland fire community!
The 9th International Fire Ecology and Management Congress will engage attendees in presentations, discussions, and networking. This virtual event will be attended by wildland fire scientists, managers, students, and professionals from across the globe. The virtual conference platform will offer a variety of marketing options and expand audience reach for sponsors and exhibitors.
The Fire Congress is a unique opportunity to
- Connect with an international audience
- Share information and develop new relationships
- Demo new technology or products
- Gain support for your agency or organization
The virtual exhibit hall will highlight exhibitors and sponsors through customized digital booths where you can upload brochures, videos, and photos. You can interact with attendees through booth chat functions and livestreams, and we will help bring attention to your booth with fun games and by featuring exhibitors and sponsors on the mobile and desktop applications.
We offer several sponsorship levels to meet your needs, including in-kind contributions. If you would like to discuss benefits or create a customized sponsorship package, please email Annie Oxarart at email@example.com.
How to Become a Sponsor or Donor
- Complete the online sponsor/exhibitor form. This form has an area to upload your logo, description, and website so we can start recognizing your support right away.
- Make your secure payment using payment button below. You may also reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss other methods of payment (e.g., check, wire transfer, agreement).
- Use your free registrations to register for the event. Each individual should register, select the waived registration option, and include “sponsor/exhibitor” as the reason for waiver.
- We will email you instructions for creating your digital booth.