Thank you for your support of the 2023 Fire Congress. We are really excited to have you join us in Monterey and to start sharing information about your organization, agency, or company with our attendees. Below are instructions and information, organized by sponsorship level. Please email [email protected] for questions.
Benefits for Exhibitors and All Sponsors
- Registration: Please select the waived registration fee option. You may have additional fees for add-on options (lunches, workshops, field trips) that you will pay at the end of registration. The button for registration is on this webpage: https://afefirecongress.org/registration-details/.
- Program booklet: The program will be available to attendees in both digital (PDF) and print format. The due date for being included in the program is October 30. Ad size is based on sponsorship level:
- Exhibitor: 100 words plus logo
- Bronze and Silver: ¼ page, 3.75”w x 4.75”h, submitted as TIF/PNG/JPG file
- Gold: ½ page, 7.5”w x 4.75”h, submitted as TIF/PNG/JPG file
- Platinum: full page, 7.5”w x 10”h, submitted as TIF/PNG/JPG file
- Plenary screensaver: This is a slide to promote your organization and will be included in the plenary screensaver. If you do not send a slide, we’ll add use your logo and website for your slide. Please send in PowerPoint format or a PDF by November 15.
- Page on the mobile / virtual platform: You will be invited to create an online booth with brochures, photos, and videos and be able to connect with attendees through the platform as well. We will send the link to create your page in mid-October, with the goal of having the page complete by November 15.
- Exhibit booth: Each exhibitor will have a 8’X10’ booth in the exhibit hall.. Booths include a 6’ skirted table, pipe and drape background, two chairs, and sign.
- Exhibitor Move In: Monday, December 4, 12pm to 4pm
- Exhibitor Move Out: Thursday, December 7, 4pm to 7pm
- The Exhibit Hall will be open from 8am – 5pm on December 5, 6, and 7 (with an early closing at 4pm on 12/7 to facilitate move out). Booths should be staffed during breaks and receptions.
- Set up, take down, and booth staffing are the responsibility of the exhibitor.
- Information will be shared shortly for the shipping address, timeframe, and options for ordering additional furniture and power are available for an additional charge.
Additional Benefits for Bronze Sponsors and Higher
- Marketing item: We are currently planning on 600 attendees. We will need the items to be delivered by December 1, and we will send the shipping information with additional exhibit hall details in September.
Additional Benefits for Silver Sponsor and Higher
- Welcome video: You can send a short (1-2 minute) video to be shown at a plenary session. The video can be something you already have promoting your company/organization or it can be a video you create for the event to welcome attendees, comment on the conference/theme, and share info on company/organization. Submit as a video file by November 15
- Newsletter article: You can contribute a short article to be featured in our monthly newsletter (about 250 words, plus an image would be great). We can share the article anytime leading up to the conference, so the due date is flexible here.
Additional Benefits for Gold Sponsor and Higher
- Banner/ad on Fire Congress and AFE website homepage: Sponsors can share an advertisement or banner on the Fire Congress and AFE website for a 1-week period in the month leading up to the congress. Please email to Annie by October 30.
Additional Benefits for Platinum Sponsor and Higher
- Plenary session introduction: Platinum sponsors will be given a 5-minute speaking slot to introduce their organization or agency and share any information relevant to the wildland fire community. Please confirm if you would like to present by October 30.