Registration Add-ons: Field Trips, Workshop, Lunches, and Special Events
- Log in to the AFE portal
- If you don’t know your portal log-in, enter email you registered with and click Forgot Password.
- Go to Events, My Event Registrations
- Click Withdraw/Modify
- Click Select Ticket Options
- Scroll through all options to see field trips, special events, meals, workshops, etc.
- Make selections and save
- A revised invoice will be issued if applicable
- Monday, Dec 4: Workshops
- Morning or afternoon workshops: $25
- Full day workshops: $50
- Friday, Dec 8: Field Trips
- Includes lunch and transportation: $65
- Lunch Tickets
- Tuesday Lunch: Poster Session and Exhibitor Reception (Free, RSVP so we can estimate attendance)
- Wednesday Lunch: Grab and Go Buffet ($15, includes choice of a sandwich, chips, fruit, cookie, and granola bar)
- Thursday Lunch: Awards Luncheon ($30, plated lunch with salad, choice of entree, and dessert)
After confirming your registration type, click “Select Ticket Options” to add field trips, workshops and trainings, and lunches before you click the green Continue button.
Registration and Payment Questions
You can pay online with a credit or debit card. You may also pay by check or purchase order. Checks can be made out to Association for Fire Ecology and mailed to us at: PO Box 50412, Eugene, OR 97405.
- Registration Transfer: You can transfer registration to another person. The new registrant will be responsible for changes in cost for their registration type.
- Cancelation / Withdraw Registration: Cancelations can be made in the AFE Member Portal.
- For cancelations made by October 9, registration fees will be refunded to the original form of payment minus a $50 processing fee.
- After October 9 refunds are not issued for registration, field trips, workshops, or any other fees.
- The AFE Board will only review requests with extenuating circumstances, such as emergency situations or serious illness. To send a request, email a PDF with the explanation to [email protected]. The board will review after the event.
AFE Members: You can modify or cancel your registration; add or remove workshops, field trips, or lunches; and view receipts using the AFE Member Portal.
Non-members: You will receive an email with log-in credentials for the AFE Member Portal. This account allows you to modify or cancel your registration; add or remove workshops, field trips, or lunches; and view receipts.
Please email [email protected] with the requested changes.
Select “Check” as the form of payment. You will receive an invoice by email with an option to “Pay Now” which allows you to pay online. This email can also be forwarded to the appropriate person for payment. For early bird and regular registration rates, you must pay within the timeframe for that rate or the fee will change to the increased rate.
If your employer needs to set us up as a vendor, have them email [email protected]and we can complete the required paperwork.
Select “Check” as the form of payment for each registrant. Email the list of attendee names to [email protected]. We will then send you one invoice for all registrants.
- Access to all plenary and concurrent sessions
- Access to evening social events
- Poster and Exhibitor Reception, with lunch provided on Tuesday, Dec 5
- Morning breaks with coffee, tea, pastries, and fruit
- Afternoon breaks with coffee, tea, lemonade
General Program Questions
The schedule is now available. A searchable agenda, which also includes presentation abstracts and presenter bios will be posted in Whova soon.
Pacific Standard Time
No, due to low interest, we will no longer have an option for virutal registration or virutal program elements included in the program.
Thanks to support from the Western Integrated Pest Management Center, we will be livestreaming the plenary sessions for AFE members and recording them for congress attendees and members to watch a later date.
Whova is the mobile app we will use to organize and access the congress content. We will send log-in information for Whova to all registered attendees. After logging in to Whova, you will be able to see the agenda, abtracts, presenter bios; network with other attendees; and visit with exhibitors.
Yes, a link will be sent through Whova in early November where you will be able to edit your presentation information.