Join Us in California for the 10th Anniversary of the International Fire Ecology and Management Congress!
The 10th International Fire Ecology and Management Congress will be held in Monterey, California December 4-8, 2023. This event will include workshops, field trips, and 3 full days of presentations, discussion groups, and networking opportunities around the theme, Igniting Connections: Celebrating our fire family across generations, cultures, and disciplines.
The Call for Proposals Is Open
The 2023 Fire Congress theme recognizes the importance of learning and collaborating across generations, cultures, and disciplines. We seek compelling proposals that will bring diverse groups together to advance fire science and management and explore proactive solutions.
- December 4: Full and 1/2 day workshops and trainings
- December 5, 6, 7: Keynote speakers, concurrent sessions, exhibit hall, poster session, networking opportunities
- December 8: Off-site field trips
- Livestream of three 2-hour plenary sessions. Recordings will be available for viewing later.
- Pre-recorded oral presentations by remote presenters
- Live, 1-hour Q&A session hosted on Zoom for groups of 3 to 5 virtual presenters
- In-person oral and poster presenters will be encouraged to upload a recording and/or presentation file for virtual attendees
- Conference app and website to enhance interaction and networking for all attendees
Become a Congress Sponsor
The 2023 Fire Congress will provide meaningful opportunities to network with the wildland fire community and showcase your agency, business, or organization. Many options are available for your support and involvement. Sponsorship and Exhibitor Information Available Here