Due Date for Uploading Poster and Supporting Materials
Instructions to Upload
- You will be sent an email through Whova with the link to upload the PDF of your poster. You can also add photos and supporting files if you wish.
- If you plan to submit a video highlight, the link for uploading your video will come in a separate email (videos will not be uploaded directly to Whova).
Poster Session Date and Time
The virtual poster session will be held Thursday, December 2 at 3:00pm – 4:30pm Eastern Standard Time. We encourage all poster presenters to be present during this time, as you will be able to interact with attendees during the poster session through the chat functions and 1:1 video meetings if you wish.
Posters and associated recordings will be available throughout the congress and for up to 6 months after the event.
Poster Highlight Video (Optional)
Poster presentations may include an optional pre-recorded video up to three minutes in length. This video should highlight the key results or lessons you wish to share with your audience, similar to what you would share with someone in-person who stops at your poster to learn more.
We expect your video file to be 15-20 MB in size and to be submitted in a common format (such as .MP4).
Poster Design Tips
- Although the posters will be presented virtually, we still recommend designing posters in a standard 48” x 36” horizontal format.
- Posters are visual presentations that should be a self-explanatory document.
- Because of limited space, posters should focus on a single message while using figures such as graphics and photos to illustrate the information. Text should be clear and concise.
- Have someone else review your poster and offer suggestions for improvements.
- Avoid cluttering. Leave some space between text, tables, diagrams and figures and guide the flow of information.
- Use organizational and textual cues to guide or transition into the next figure, concept, or section of the poster.
- Make your layout symmetrical to balance the focus and avoid distraction.
- Click here for an example of poster layout.