The 8th International Fire Ecology and Management Congress will engage participants in presentations, workshops, field trips, fire circle discussions, and networking. Our goal is to address critical research and management issues needed for ecological wildland fire management. We are seeking general support from government agencies, businesses, organizations, and institutions. Your support will help us keep registration fees low and help us to facilitate knowledge exchange and technology transfer among attendees from across the nation and world.
We are offering several levels of support to meet your needs. If you would like to discuss other opportunities not listed here, please contact us at email@example.com or 541-852-7903.
Important Dates to Note
- ASAP: Sponsors, Exhibitors, and Donors should complete the sponsorship form and submit their payment. The form includes an area for uploading your logo, website url, and program description.
- September 13, 2019: All payments should be received.
- October 1, 2019: Sponsors at $2,500+ should submit a camera-ready display ad for the program booklet.
- October 1, 2019: All supporters should email one slide for the screensaver slideshow to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ready to Contribute Your Support?
Please complete both steps below, and contact Annie at email@example.com if you have any questions.
- Complete the 2019 Tucson Sponsorship, Exhibitor, & Donor Form to provide your contribution type, contact, and organizational information.
- If paying online, please use the appropriate button below to make your secure payment.