Create meaningful networking opportunities for attendees and showcase your agency, business, or organization to the wildland fire community!
The 9th International Fire Ecology and Management Congress will engage attendees in presentations, workshops, field trips, fire circle discussions, and networking for 5 days this fall in Sandestin, Florida, USA. Participants will have the option to participate virtually or in-person, and we expect approximately 500 scientists, managers, students, and professionals to attend. Our new virtual options will offer a variety of marketing options and expand audience reach for sponsors and exhibitors.
The Fire Congress is a unique opportunity to
- Connect with an international audience
- Share information and develop new relationships
- Demo new technology or products
- Gain support for your agency or organization
We offer several sponsorship levels to meet your needs, including in-kind contributions or sponsorship of certain events or activities (e.g., breaks, entertainment, field trips, scholarships). If you would like to discuss benefits or create a customized sponsorship package, please email Annie Oxarart at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Commit
- Complete the online sponsor/exhibitor form.
- Make your secure payment by using the appropriate payment button below.
- We will be in touch with registration waiver information after registration opens in July.